Thursday, January 3, 2013

Rach White - My Iron Lung by Radiohead (Guitar Cover)

Rach White - My Iron Lung by Radiohead (Guitar Cover) Video Clips. Duration : 4.67 Mins.


Rach White cover My Iron Lung by Radiohead. My Iron Lung by Radiohead. My Iron Lung originally performed and written by Radiohead from "The Bends" CD. EMI Publishing. I recorded this directly into Logic on my Macbook Pro. Guitar is a Gibson SG Jr. Effects by the Love Pedal Provalve, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Digitech Whammy, and Crybaby Wah. Video by my awesome maker anjani lynn white with Sony's EX1 edited with Final Cut Pro on a MacPro. Recording and Mix by Moi (that's me) using an Apogee Duet into a Macbook pro, adding some Logic to get it sweet. This is our first video. Please go to my YouTube home page and send me a message telling me what songs you would like to see up next and push the subscribe button. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment