Friday, December 7, 2012

Archee - The Search(Feat D-Pryde)

Archee - The Search(Feat D-Pryde) Video Clips. Duration : 4.05 Mins.


Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com Off the mixtape Cloud 9. Download Cloud 9 here... bit.ly Press Like Leave A Comment And Pass It Around. [Lyrics] They say we killing em all..(echo) [Yung Archie] [Verse 1] This that kid and you know I spit fuego, Buttered up flow, cause this beat is just a bagel, Never was the illest, never was the coolest So then I started rapping too much lames are tryna do this, Everyone's entitled to their very own opinion, Rap is my market and this is my 'dominion',(Grocery Store) Fried outta my mind like my head is on the stove, Gucci yelling "BURR", cause he knows this nigga's cold They ask why I'm cocky,I ask em what I'm posed to be? Supposedly,More quieter is what they choose for me, But then I laugh and brush em off like Jay said, Horror style, hockey mask, like Jason , This game is 10 percent luck and the others waiting, I'm not doctor, but I got my patients Hating? That's something Archie can never do, You a rookie, I'mma boss get on my level.. dude, [Hook] They say we killing em all..all..all We killing em all..all..all..all..all They say we killing em all..all..all We killing em all..all..all..all..all [D-Pryde] The prince of the B,I'm simply just hot, No clips in the glock but shit bitch I'm itching to pop, Earned a buzz with the music fuck getting some gwop, Fuck a deal my new thing is kissing Nicki Minaj, Since 07 I've been puzzled to the fact that I've been unsigned, Simply a break away from class call it lunch time, Hear the buzz fans ...

No comments:

Post a Comment