Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New microphone test and teaser...

New microphone test and teaser... Tube. Duration : 10.02 Mins.


I unpacked my new microphone (YOGA EM-278) this morning, so I thought I'd give it a test ride both with the amp, and my flamenco guitar and bouzouki. This is just me jamming to a bunch of songs (I'll put a list below), it's nothing serious but I'll record full versions of them as soon as I can, with backing tracks and all. You can probably hear my CD player going in the background actually. Well, anyway, I hope you guys enjoy! And there'll be more videos coming very, very soon! SONG LIST: Metallica - "Suicide and Redemption" 00:04 Iron Maiden - "2 Minutes to Midnight" 01:43 Megadeth - "Tornado of Souls" 02:55 Metallica - "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" 05:46 Metallica - "Fade to Black" 07:32 (Metallica - "Fade to Black" on speed ;) ) 08:34 Flamenco Exercise 09:04 Niyaz - "Beni Beni" 09:21 Facebook: www.facebook.com Tumblr: www.ibanezzshredder.tumblr.com Last.fm www.last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment