Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Rising

The Rising Video Clips. Duration : 1.15 Mins.


Forky B with his debut track, he is working on more and this is just a sample please comment rate and subscribe for more videos. Due to just starting out please spread the word about this video if you like it 8D. I would also like to give credit to our assisstant manager Chris Edwards **_-_-LYRIC S-_-_** Go hard or go home, Sit there alone, I'm like Rambo, Sylvester Stallone, I'm mercin' man with the skill that I've shown, Got a new whip, gone white with the chrome, I had a hard time but I got through things, I drank red bull but I aint got wings, I fight through the day, I see what it brings, Imma be rich with diamond rings, I don't sing, I just win, ask any man for my BB pin, I'm so good like Chip gotta twin, Chat that shit get a blade in your skin, I put pen to pad, don't be sad, Go against me, you must be mad, I hate these people thinking they're bad, I'm like the plane, you're just the launch pad, I'm better than Pac and BIG, I'll blow the rap game up man, you'll see, I'll be the one on your MP3, Platinum CD on MTV, I gotta thick lip but I got a big clip, You want some advice, I'll give you a tip, I'm from Wales not the New York strip, I'm so good man that beat won't skip!

No comments:

Post a Comment